Sunday, July 26, 2009

Breakfast at Caffe Quattro Passi




On Saturday morning the Monkey and I joined my dad and the step-family for an early breakfast at Caffe Quattro Passi on Elizabeth Street in Paddington. A special mention to my step-sis for getting up extra early to see the Monkey!

Despite moving away from Paddington, this remains one of my most regular cafes due to the friendly owners, Vikki and Robbie (pictured), the lovely italian coffee (Caffè Diemme if you're interested) and the great and reasonably priced homemade food. Its also great for kids with high chairs and plenty of toys.
My stepsis went for my usual order - the S.T.A.R (Sourdough, tomato, avo and ricotta - pictured). Dad and I had eggs and stepmum just had toast. The Monkey had already breakfasted but she tucked into some toast and made a mess of a babycino.
Some Details as there is no website:
Caffe Quattro Passi
8 Elizabeth St, Paddington, NSW 2021
Open Mon-Sat 8am-4pm


No comments:

Post a Comment